Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Week 2 Weigh-In

Well, they can't all be 5-lb losses in a week. Unless you're on Biggest Loser and I have no idea how those losses are safe, sustainable or healthy.

Anyway, -1.8 lbs this week for a total of -7.4. When I was losing weight 2002-2003 on WW, my loss pattern was usually big loss, smaller loss, repeat. Sometimes I'd string a couple of either together and then the opposite would appear the following week. I competely understand that when you're steadily losing weight, eating healthy and working out, it is a shock to your system.

Sometimes your body makes the timeout signal and pauses to reassess What In The Hell Is Going On Here, the commences with the losing of the weight.

This past week was a big one in that I turned 40. I didn't fear or freak out about "40." I mean, what's the alternative, not turning 40? That means you're dead. So I'm pretty sure 40 is alright by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment