Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 10 Weigh-In: Finally, 10%

My weigh-ins have reached double digits and to celebrate my body coughed up an even 3 lbs, for a total of -31.

This is a big deal for two reasons: I went over 30 lbs lost and I made my 10%. And it happened before Thanksgiving, which was my goal. And, I got my much-desired keychain, which now sports the 25-lb charm.

The meeting - or meetin' as my leader says in her best Bahstin accent - was fine. Definitely thinning out, but 'tis the season. The leader calls this The Bermuda Triangle period, where people get lost after Halloween and don't return until January.

Half of the back of the meeting room was covered in unopened boxes stacked 5-feet high, must contain the new materials and repackaged foods, etc. for the new program. The boxes were covered in a giant blue WW sheet. Big secret! LOL.

I wonder why WW would roll out a new program right before the holidays, but I figure it's because they want to have it running smooth before January, and the people going during the holidays must be pretty dedicated, so I guess we're good guinea pigs.

After the meetin' went to TJs and stocked up on a ton of frozen veg & meals. My food rut is getting old, I want to shake it up a bit. I bought a giant chicken burrito. 12pts for the whole thing, may have 1/2 today and 1/2 tomorrow. Despite my inadvertent vegetarianism (that would be a good title for a blog, LOL), I do love meat. Also stocked up on veg and goods to try one of the 0-point stir frys I found at WW online. That will probably be dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment