Thursday, February 9, 2012

In which I keep you up to date


I love reading weight-loss blogs.

Even though I haven't met many of these people in person, I feel like I know them. I feel vested in their lives and I like to know how they're doing. This is where frequent updates are great.

Whenever I find a new blog, the first thing I do is check out the photos. I love the Befores-Durings-Afters. Then I want to know: How are you doing now? Are you at goal? What are you doing for exercise? What challenges are you facing?

I realized if new folks come here, they may have the same questions: How is she doing now?

It could be hard to discern that right off the bat - sometimes you can piece that together from my recent posts, sometimes not. And people may or may not have the time to spelunk through older posts.

So I decided to make it easy. If you look on the right-hand side there's a new link: What I'm Doing Right Now

I've always listed my weight stats, but these monthly updates will be a little bit more elaborate than a number and a date. Reaching my goal weight is a wonderful achievement, but really it's just the beginning of the story. I'll give you the lowdown on what's happening on the scale, at bootcamp, on the road, etc.

I'll update it at the beginning of every month as a quick reference for new folks, as well as those who may not have stopped by in a while.

1 comment:

  1. You've been tagged. :)

    http://www.thedailymel.com/2012/02/11/11-things/

    ReplyDelete