Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Food Of The Day: Banana Choco Chip VitaTops


Gahd, these are good.

How good?

Well, I wouldn't touch a banana on a dare and I love these, so there you go.

On a side note, bananas are one of two foods I file under Wish I Liked But I Don't. Every 6 months or so I will try a banana (and salmon but not, you know, together) just to make sure I still feel the same way, and I have yet to want another bite of either.

I feel like I should love both, but I just don't.

Anyway, I am a major VitaTop fan and have been eating one daily for over a year. Banana Choco Chip came out later last year and, unlike most other VitaTops, that flavor is only 2 Points Plus per top. Most other flavors are 3 Points+, so win-win.

If I don't like banana, what made me want to try these? Well, the chocolate, of course, and the combination actually sounded worth a try. Plus, only 2 Points+, why not give it a whirl? Glad I did.

You can order these online via Vitalicious, but Target also carries them in the freezer section. They are so freaking good - just enough banana, just enough chocolate. Warm them up in the microwave for about 20 seconds, then enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment