Friday, October 29, 2010

In which I eat out for the first time

Today the kids and I went to visit my husband at work. After, since it was getting late and everyone was getting cranky and hungry, we all decided to go out to eat.

I won't lie, it made me nervous. Something about going out to eat worries me, as if I will throw all caution to the wind, eat off-plan and blow up a week's worth of hard work.

We went to TGIFriday's and I realized the shrimp is a pretty safe choice. I had 12 small grilled shrimp, a side of broccoli and a good time.

I realize that dining out is going to be a relatively common occurrence in my life, and I have to get over this irrational fear that I will suddenly get WW amnesia when I walk through a restaurant door. I need to suck it up, order smart and not obsess.

No comments:

Post a Comment