Saturday, October 9, 2010

In which I get new Leslie DVDs

I've been a Leslie Sansone fan for years, and I believe her workouts are fantastic, especially if you haven't worked out in a while.

But now that I'm back to exercising a few times a week, I find that the Leslie DVDs I've done in the past feel a bit musty. I've done them hundreds of times, and while they're effective, it's time for a change.

I headed over to QVC (where, in a bit of trivia, Leslie was the very first guest) and found she had a new set out: Eat-Walk-Lose. To be honest, I'm only interested in the walking and losing portions, the eating I leave to WW.

Regardless, it got fantastic reviews, and comes with a pair of strength-training cables, so it looked like a good purchase to me.

I've worked out with the set (1 and 2 milers) several times and it's a great workout. The Body Boost cables add some nice strength training in with the cardio, and overall it's definitely worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment