Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 7 Weigh-In

Down -1.2 this week, my lowest weekly loss yet.

That's to be expected, though. I can't keep reeling off giant losses, that's just not the way it works - even with good eating and regular exercise. One of those Keep-On Keepin'-On weeks.

I am a little bummed because I walked a 5K last Saturday morning with a friend. It took us 1:01 to do it, and it was a haul, but we did it. I expected a bigger loss coming off all that exertion, but perhaps my body is still in shock from the event and is readjusting. I know, I shouldn't "expect" or try to predict any loss, but old habits die very hard in that regard.

I haven't been at a 5K since I ran them - 7 years ago. Seeing all the runners and pre-race excitement made me miss it a bit. Maybe I'll run again someday, but today is not the day to obsess over that!

Total loss is -21.4, inching closer to 10%.

No comments:

Post a Comment