Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 42 Weigh-In: Big Whoop

My Weight Watchers Center temporarily moved a couple of doors down in the strip mall due to renovations.

They didn't take their computers, so everything was back to the handwritten records of old.

I stepped on Holly's scale and peered over the divider as I saw her write down the numbers (which are normally printed out on a label and stuck in my WI booklet): 1...8...


1! C'mon 1! 1! I anxiously thought.

...3.8.

183.8.

(*&#!

-1.

You're down 1! Holly chirped.

I can assure you her enthusiasm did not match mine.

Good thing I couldn't stay for the meeting (the kids had dentist appointments) because I would have looked - and felt - crabby ass. Thank goodness the dentist appointments went well or I would have been over the edge.

I'm not sure why the scale is dragging right now. I'm eating within Points and eating more on days I work out hard. I don't abuse the free fruits and vegetables option and I eat a lot of protein. I honestly track what I eat every day. The only thing I can think of is I'm eating the same-old, same-old.

I need to mix it up a bit this week, hold on and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment