Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 39 Weigh-In: A return to normalcy

In the past few weeks I went on vacation, gained a little weight, came home and tried to take it off with relative success.

This past week was my first full week home and back to normal: my schedule, food, exercise, etc.

I felt good all week and had a solid 7 days of planned eating and exercise. Well, 4 days of exercise. But, one of those was a 5K this past Sunday, which went awesome. I will post about that later.

Anyway, I came into this WI feeling good and optimistic about what the scale may reveal.

Going in, I just wanted to drop below 190.

Unfortunately, this was a weigh-and-go week as I had Family Day at my kids' preschool, so I had to be there and could not stay for the meeting.

Donna My Rock was not at the center today, but Holly was. Holly is pretty damn impressive herself, as she's lost - and kept off - more than 120 lbs.

I got on the scale and Holly told me I was down 3.4 lbs.

I like Holly.

So sayonara 190s, hello 180s, but don't get used to me because I am just passing through.

Total loss is now -94.8, just 5.2 away from the vaunted -100 and 12 lbs away from returning to No Pay Lifetime status.

I can't wait.

1 comment: