Sunday, April 24, 2011

In which it's Easter Sunday run day

Happy Easter!

He is risen. Good triumphs over evil, light over dark, the tomb is empty and the Devil is defeated, thankfully, once more.

And I jammed in my Sunday outdoor run before all the mishegas begins.

It rained all day yesterday and is sunny and humid today, it felt like I was running in Florida (though not as hot, thank goodness).

Very happy I got my run in, now I can enjoy the Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Egg (<---- singular) I've been saving all week. 5 Points+ if you're counting at home.

Will eat my regular breakfast and a good (measured) Easter dinner. I can fit it all in within my daily Points, plus 3-4 APs.

That's why I love Weight Watchers. You can enjoy everything without being deprived, you just have to plan ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment