Sunday, October 2, 2011

Food Of The Day: BBQ Pulled Chicken Breast

Another favorite food from Trader Joe's.

One serving is only 3 Points+ and it's hefty (151g). The chicken is BBQ-flavored, so I usually pair it with a slice of Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese (which I know isn't real cheese, but it's only 1P+, so go with me here).

If I have some Points to spend, I'll throw it on top of a cup of rice.

But this dish is so versatile, it's great by itself, on a baked potato, you name it.

If you want spicy and sweet and want to keep it low Point, check out this product, found in the TJ's refrigerated section, by the premade sandwiches, sushi, etc.

Cooking couldn't be easier: Microwave for 2 minutes, stir and microwave for 30 seconds. Voila.

One measuring note: The NI says there are three 151g servings in the packet. I have yet to make it to three, it's maybe 2.5 at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment