Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In which I am interviewed

I was interviewed recently by Dr. Sherry Pagoto, an obesity and weight-loss research professor at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, as part of her Real-Life Biggest Loser series.

It's a good read, if I do say so myself, and there are many more stories there that are a great inspiration. Most of what you'll read may be familiar if you're a regular reader here - and if you are, thank you. But there are also very good questions I know I've never addressed in this space, so enjoy.

She has a great site with lots of helpful info and advice - and the best URL I've ever seen. Seriously - FUDiet.com, how awesome.

I do hope she's gonna get T-shirts made because I will totally buy one.

She's also a big proponent of planks.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment