Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October '11: Home Weigh-In 1

I really, really needed some good news on the scale this morning to combat the absolutely crappy four days that proceeded it.

However, I didn't want to get my hopes up because I haven't been able to work out since last Friday. That's the longest I've gone in between workouts in 5 months.

I've been sticking to my 29 daily Points (come home, Activity Points, I miss you!) and staying within them, but minus the exercise I wasn't sure what my body would give up.

Plus, I've been hopped up on Ibuprofen since Friday and traditionally I retain water when I take those meds.

I hit the scale this morning with no expectations - I couldn't bear any more disappointment because I've had my fill this week.

So you can imagine how very happy I was to see 162.8 on the display, which means I'm down 2 lbs from last week. Excellent. Almost halfway through Operation October 5.1 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment