Monday, September 26, 2011

In which I get a new license picture


I was very happy that my license expired with my recent birthday because I could finally get a new picture.

Up until this year, the old picture - now 10 years old - was accurate. Now, it's not. I've even had people question whether that was really my license when I needed to produce it. I did like that part.

Anyway, went and got a new pic. Thirty-one-year-old me is on the left and 41-year-old me is on the right.

I think the thing I like the most is I look very tan. Given I'm normally fish-belly-white, I heartily approve of the Registry's new Jersey Shore photo filter.

I've decided 40s are the new 30s. I intend to just get better with age. As well as, you know, more humble.

1 comment:

  1. You look way younger than you did 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete