Saturday, September 24, 2011

September '11: Home Weigh-In 2

Been a demanding week, sorry this update is so late.

I have several blog posts I need to get up. They're written in my head, but getting them from my cranium to my keyboard has been a challenge.

Anyway, I wasn't looking forward to this weigh-in on Tuesday because I ate like a death-row inmate on Saturday. However, I decided to be a big girl and suck it up.

Stepped on the scale and it wasn't that bad - +.8.

Wow, that wasn't bad at all.

And then I remembered, in accordance with my body's usual weight-loss pattern, this should have been a big-loss week, like, upwards of 3-4 lbs. It's very possible I left quite a few pounds on the proverbial table.

However, that's all part of life. Either I learn to enjoy it in moderation and accept and tackle the ensuing gains, or I live like a prisoner denying myself any splurges for the rest of my days. I'll take the former, please.

I am happy to report that since I woke on Sunday I've been right back on my regular, everyday, smart-eating-and-exercise lifestyle, and I like it.

I have 2 weeks until my official October WW weigh-in and I'd love to drop 4 lbs by then. It's possible and I will do my best, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment