Thursday, February 17, 2011

In which I make the challenge leaderboard

Well, this was a nice surprise.

I joined The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans' Power of One Challenge (that is a mouthful) after the New Year. It's free and challenges are a fun way to keep motivated.

Every Wednesday I plug in my current weight and every Thursday I don't make the Leaderboard...until today - #7!

I'm actually surprised I made it at all. I would guess many of these people are just starting their weight losses, so their losses will be bigger than mine. But, still cool!

And, in other news, I think my stomach is broken. Kinda. I had a stomach bug Monday and although I am no loner nauseous and all my energy is back, I'm not hungry and no food is really satisfying or desirous.

Seriously, if you offered me a piece of cake right now and said, "It will be 0 Points," I'd pass. I wonder, is this how people without food issues feel about food? It's probably not a bad thing at all if it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment