Thursday, February 17, 2011

In which the sweatshirt fits

Tried on a favorite sweatshirt today that hasn't fit since I bought it.

It's a black Pirates of the Caribbean hoodie I bought during our last trip to DisneyWorld, March 2006. That was so long ago, we only had one child!

The hoodie is an XL and was very tight to zip then - and I find Disney very forgiving in their sizing (I was 6 months pregnant with my son at the time). But I bought the sweashirt anyway because it was so cool and I love PoTC. It has sat in the closet for years.

Yesterday was an unseasonably warm day for Massachusetts in February, and I was happy to ditch my winter vest for something lighter. I poked around and found the sweatshirt. Tried it on and it's actually loose!

That's one of the great things about weight loss, those surprising Non-Scale Victories (NSVs) that pop up when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment