Sunday, August 7, 2011

Food Of The Day: Chick-fil-A


The closest Chick-fil-A is about an hour away from my house.

And that's a good thing or I'd be eating there all the time.

CFA is my favorite fast food and, for such, is a relatively healthy option.

Every couple months my CFA-loving family and I make a pilgrimage.

Yesterday was one such day and I had what I always do: the classic chicken sandwich and a Diet Coke. Make that "had what I always have these days." When these days were "those days", I could polish off a sandwich, large fries and 6-8 nuggets (which are awesome, too).

However, I don't have those kinda of Points to spend if I want to eat anything else the entire day, so I stick with the 11-Point sandwich (on its own, more than one-third of my daily Points). But it is worth it.

Before I went, I did have a 3-Point "snack." A piece of quiche. Even though I ate my usual big breakfast, I didn't want to go to CFA super hungry or I would have a very hard time sticking to my plan.

If you're in the vicinity of CFA, which apparently is everywhere but where I live, check them out. They also have the best customer service, bar none.

Seriously, they send employees into the Food Court to see if they can get you refills. If you bring me more Diet Coke, I automatically love you for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment