Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 19 Weigh-In: Worth the Wait

So, I tragically missed my usual Tuesday 10 am weigh-in due to a snowstorm.

This morning, the roads cleared and even though I had all the kids home from preschool due to a delayed opening, I would not be delayed again. Plus, I was starving (I don't eat or drink before weigh-in, so punctuality is important to my mood).

My favorite receptionist, Donna The Wonderful, was at her station - a nice bonus as I don't know her schedule aside from my meeting. A different leader was there and when Donna and I started talking, she introduced herself. Before I could introduce myself, Donna pipes in, "This is one of our superstars." That felt nice.

"How much weight have you lost?" the leader asked.

As I stood as still as I could on the scale, I replied, "We'll find out..."

The extra day was worth the aggravation, I lost 3.4 lbs. I was very surprised as I lost 3 last week and rarely follow a big loss up with another one. But, I'll take it, especially since I reached my next mini-goal, entering the 220s. Next goal, 55 lbs down, which is 1.2 lbs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment