Thursday, March 10, 2011

C25K: Week 8

Been a while since I posted a C25K update because my training is dragging.

My husband's work schedule has been upended the past two weeks, which means no childcare, which = no run.

But today, the first day I could, I made it to the gym. It was Week 8 Day 2 of C25K, just four runs left until I finally complete the 9 weeks (or, technically, 11 weeks in my case).

Today's run was decent, the best in the past 3, and my first run in 6 days. My legs were feeling it a bit in the first few minutes, but I go into a good rhythm and finished without clock-watching too much, a big victory right there. I bumped my speed up to 3.9 for a few minutes and was congratulated by Lance Armstrong (via my Nike+) at the end for my longest run - 2.2 miles.

My husband's work schedule has calmed down for the next week, so I will be able to finish Week 8 and start and finish Week 9 without any interruption!

No comments:

Post a Comment