Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Welcome, family and friends

Don't feel bad you didn't know about this because, frankly, no one knew.

Regardless, this all started as a private weight-loss diary, a place where I could record stats, things I wanted to remember, recipes I would surely lose if not typed in somewhere, etc.

I love well-done weight loss blogs. I list my favorites on the right, they're full of information and inspiration, something you need an awful lot of during a project like this. If you thought I was going to type "journey" instead of "project", please read this.

Anyway, if you go through the past posts, you'll see it started sparingly (I was too busy trying to get back in the WW swing of things and, you know, lose weight) but has ramped up considerably as of late.

The more I wrote, the more I realized it's kinda selfish to keep it all to myself. Not that I have any secrets or magic formulas, but maybe something here could help someone out there. And that would be very cool.

And if not, well, at least I know where I put that chicken soup recipe.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa - thanks for sharing. I started WW 4 weeks ago, on the same mission and it's coming off super slow. After weighing in this morning and staying the same, I was completely frustrated and then I thought about what you had accomplished. I know that I can do this, there's no reason that I can't. Time to get my ass in gear and get moving. Thanks for being an inspiration not only to me, but I'm sure to so many others. Keep up the great work!!

    ~Lisa King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    Thank you! You can do it! It can seem like a very long road at the beginning, there's so much info to process. If you have any questions or just want to bounce an idea, msg me! Happy to help in any way.

    ReplyDelete