Sunday, July 24, 2011

Before & Almost After Photos

My brain is still constantly churning over that picture the shirtless stranger took yesterday, so I dug up the only good Before photo I have.

It was taken May 1, 2010 - 4 months before I started Weight Watchers. I can assure you, if anything I only got larger between May 1 and Sept. 7, especially since I knew it was my "last hurrah" and I'd be WWing when the kids went back to school.



Then there's the FBI-like, dark-face but good body shot of yesterday.



I love that there's another guy changing in the background. There was a whole lot of stripping going on in that lot due to the rain. Which is another reason you shouldn't wear the race T in the race: If you get wet, you automatically have a dry shirt on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment