Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 43 Weigh-In: Triple Digit Time


Last night I posted that I hoped all my extra effort this past week paid off:

"I really, really hope it shows on the scale tomorrow."

It really, really did.

-4.2(!) to not only pass -100, but also get out of the 180s, which vexed me so these past 3 weeks.

Now, I can't say for certain that everything I did was the reason I lost so much, but it sure didn't hurt. My body does tend to have a small loss, small loss, big loss pattern, so maybe I was just following that. But, really, who cares?

Next stop, 177, which will put me back in my Lifetime No Pay range, which means I can stop paying WW $40 a month to weigh me every Tuesday morning. I'll still attend my meeting every week, believe you me, but I won't have to pay for the privilege.

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you! What an awesome, amazing achievement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable. I am bookmarking this post. No I'm printing it out and sticking it on my fridge for motivation. In color, and blown up.

    CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, you are such an inspiration! And you better go to those meetings every week. One of these days I will get up the guts to meet you there.

    ReplyDelete