Thursday, July 21, 2011

Food Of The Day: Blue Cheese Bacon Burger


It was 113 degrees on my back porch this afternoon, so of course I decided: "I want a hamburger."

I basically ran out, lit the grill, threw the burger on and ran back in the house. Luckily, I didn't have to babysit the burger, so it wasn't that bad.

And it was worth it, big time. 3 oz 96% lean hamburger (3 Points+), Pepperidge Farm sandwich thin (2 Points+), 3 slices Oscar Meyer ready-cook bacon (2 Points+) and a wedge of Laughing Cow Blue Cheese (1 Points+). Sooo delicious, it probably doesn't look it thanks to my cruddy food photography, but it was.

And thus ends my week-long salute to bacon as I am out of bacon. If I bought another box, I would continue to eat it every day, which is probably not a good idea, therefore I abstained at the grocery store tonight. But, next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment