Saturday, July 9, 2011

Food Of The Day: Veggie pizza


My BFFs and I headed into Boston today to enjoy the Skinny Cow Perfect Cup event.

Free ice cream, free bras. That's one good day.

I had a lot of fun and took a lot of pictures, which I'll post tomorrow.

But, before the event we ate at Picco, well-known for its pizza and ice cream.

We all ate summer salads, which included watermelon, basil, mint and a cheese I had never heard of (nor can remember now) but was delicious. Then we all split a small veggie pizza. I just realized now it had no cheese on it, but it didn't matter as it was covered in veg sitting atop a homemade crust.

Yum.

I usually get a little stressed about going out to eat, especially when I'm not sure where we're going and I can't preplan. But this worked out great. The pizza was small - 4 pieces total between and 3 of us - and that worked out perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment