Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Low-Point snacks to curb chocolate cravings

I'm not actually hungry mid-afternoon, but that doesn't stop me from wanting a little chocolate something to get me through until dinner.

Here are a couple low-Point favorites:



Fiber One just came out with these brownies in Chocolate Fudge (good) and Chocolate Peanut Butter (very good). 2 Points+ each, they're a good snack. In my local grocery stores, they're stocked in the cereal aisle.


Weight Watchers has been pairing with Whitman's for years to make low-Point candy. They offer peanut butter cups, chocolate covered peppermint patties, English toffee and my favorite, the Turtle-like pecan crowns. The crowns are only 1 Point, a good deal.

I limit myself to a max of 1 a day. If I let myself eat more, the whole bag would be gone. For me they're not trigger-food dangerous, so I can handle them in moderation without too much temptation.

1 comment:

  1. Just found awesome skinny cow "dreamy clusters" (bag of 5 candies is 120 calories, 2 points). So good I might choose them over a peanut butter cup!

    ReplyDelete